Online Forex Trading Resources
I thought it would be helpful to create a trading resource page to share on tools that I used along the way during my forex trading, so that you can always refer for your trading needs if you think they are beneficial. I believe forex currency trading is a continuous learning process, I’ll add to it as I learn more.
Disclosure: Please understand that I have experienced with these products or companies, and I recommend them because they are useful and helpful to me. I do not earn any commissions if you decide to use or buy. Please do not spend any money unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your trading goals.
Forex brokers (MetaTrader 4 platform)
- Alpari UK: This is the first and only broker I use for my live trading account since January 2010. 100% of my live tradings are through this broker. The main reasons I use it are because it is the most reliable broker for its customer service and the most least market maker broker. HIGHLY recommended for your first live trading account.
- IBFX: Broker which I mainly use to open demo accounts to test the trading strategies.
- Using a Fixed Spread for Backtesting Forex EA with MT4 Strategy Tester
- The Daily Trading Coach – 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist
- How to Read Strategy Tester Report – Expert Advisors (EA) Testing
- April 2013 Forex Account Statement
- Forex Growth Bot Review – Worst Case That Happened to Me!
- February 2013 Forex Account Statement
- February 2013 Forex Trading Results
- My Forex Trading Results
- My Forex Account Monthly Statements – Income Reports
- How to be a successful forex trader?